Moving Around the Building
As previously stated, SDS has been working with BCEC to enforce guidelines for the safety of others:
- You are required by Basepoint Management to wear your mask in Communal areas.
- Basepoint Chichester Enterprise Centre has taken safety precautions by implementing sanitary stations with hand wipes/hand sanitiser.
- Safety tape has been placed to maintain 2m Social Distancing.
- The elevator is limited to 1 to 2 persons. Depending on your social bubble.
- The kitchen area is communal – We are not the only ones who use it. Keep the kitchen clean, don’t use other people’s cutlery. The fridge is also shared, it is recommended to bring in food that does not need to be refrigerated if you wish to avoid sharing this space with others.
- Basepoint is overall a low-traffic area, but these measures are in place to help protect us and other businesses.
Thank you for taking the time to read our guidelines. If you have any more questions on our part of COVID-19 safety and preventing it, please don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Tel: 01243 882724
Strohacker Design School Team